Saturday, November 1, 2008



Well, here I am! Not sure what I'm doing... will have to make Audra give me a lesson (or 2 or 9) heehee!

This is enough for today. Took me over an hour just to do this...and I can't change this picture either!!

3 comments:

Audra said...

Nice picture, Mom, were you taking a plane ride recently in Alaska? lol

Good start, keep tinkering. :)

Scott and Amber said...

Is that the picture off the back deck?? LOL
Nice to see you joining the crew. I blame Audra. She made me do it, and now she yells at me when I don't post once a week. LOL

Lyn said...

Wow! Just now was able to re-call my way into this thing to comment on your Oh So Funny posts! Will try harder to "tinker" while over Alaska,and no, this is my view from the front deck you smart*** girls!!LOL!!
Remember what I told you...
"No More Wire Hangers"
Love, Mommy Dearest.